Friday 2 June 2017

News - read all about it (my author news, that is)


Did you know you can sign up to my newsletter?
Alternative sign-up details below in case that link doesn't work for you.

I promise it's very rare for me to send you a message. I know how annoying it can be to have your inbox clogged up by spam. (*update* I aim for 1 per month)

But I would like to let you know about important things, such as special offers and my new book releases.
You wouldn't want to miss that now, would you?
I know how you sit on the edge of your seat with baited breath, just waiting for my next book.
OK, so maybe not, but it might still be nice to hear about it, right?

Anyway, if you want to hear from me once in a while, please click on the right of my page where it says 'Subscribe to my mailing list'; it's a very cunning heading, isn't it? 😉

What it should look like (may display differently on different devices):



If you just subscribed; thank you muchly. You're awesome.

Always in love and light,

TL

No comments:

Post a Comment