Sunday 5 February 2017

Hello from Jonathan (meet the book boys)


Hello gorgeous,

I've been a bad boy. I should have written this some time ago. I should be spanked for my tardiness. 

My name is Jonathan. I'm a former Sub. Mistress Eigengrau was my Mistress, and we shared a wonderful love together. 
It may have been very different from the life most people live. I'm not sure, it was all I'd known so it seemed normal to me. 

People seem to hear BDSM and think of it as shameful or weird. 
But it is incredibly loving and sensuous. 
There has to be so much love and trust, it goes far beyond the confines of a vanilla relationship (or so I'm led to believe). 

Being denied my release means it is all the more intense when I am finally allowed it. 

And of course, there's always my play clothes. 
It's not only Mistress who enjoys it when I wear my Spartan outfit. I like it too, but don't let her know that. 
I enjoy being so accessible to Mistress' whims when I wear it, and the feeling of secret power it insinuates. 
It's certainly more manly than the French maid's outfit I wear when cleaning. 
And it shows off the muscles I have now. Mistress ensured I had a personal trainer, so I'm fit enough for her.

I work, I cook, I clean, I provide pleasure. 
There's a simplicity to my life which I find comforting. 

But there's this girl, Lucy. She is so pretty she takes my breath away. 
I cannot and will not betray Mistress, but Lucy makes me think of the possibility of another life.
What if I'm missing out on something? 
Does life get any better than this? 
It's certainly food for thought.

---

Oh, TL says Dark Love (the book she wrote about me) is available for free 10-14th February. 
Happy Valentine's Day!



No comments:

Post a Comment