Saturday 17 September 2016

Review 1 - Guardian's Grace, by Jacqueline Rhoades



Firstly, I just have to say that I love Jacqueline Rhoades' books. She's a super cool indie author.

Guardian's Grace is the first in the series of 'Guardians of the Race'.
They are Paenitentia (sort of vampires but not) who protect humans from demons. 
They are sexy, gorgeous and full of testosterone.
There's also some witches thrown into the thrilling mix of beings.

This one takes its time to set the scene, but once you get into some action the temperature soars.

I love the Twins; (Dov & Col) their silly banter does make me laugh.

This whole series is well written, and has become my guilty pleasure. And it gets better as you read more.

Whenever I see a new release by this author my heart skips a beat, and I can't wait to read it (once I'm done reading prior commtiments). It's a sort of a 'me time' book thing.

I gave this 5/5 and it earned a place in my heart forever.
Fangtastic!

Amazon Link
Goodreads Link


No comments:

Post a Comment